Monday, December 10, 2007

Conference in Loughborough



I was working on my paper to be submitted to the Antenna & Propagation Conference in Loughborough next March. Man i got to say things wasn't get easier ! Been working my ass for 12 hours just to fill up four single column pages, sounds easy but trust me it wasn't. Especially when you started to work on it the very last minutes (lazy me)! Anyway, I'm so glad it went through the system and we will just have to wait and see what's going to happen next.
Hope I can make it to Loughborough under my supervisor expenses ... hehe. *Fingers & toes cross*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's some hardcore yagi-uda shit u got going mate. Submitting a paper for a conference... totally different person from the guy i knew back in college. You should stick to research as ur career.