Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Am i too sensitive?!

Just got back from work, business was busy as hell and i have not feel this exhausted in my entire life. After working for two and half years i realize that today was the first time i actually express my feeling to my manager on something i that actually not happy about. It was a typical working day for me and it was a bit busier than it used to be ( everyone was busy doing their Christmas shopping on the very last week). After struggled in the kitchen for a while, i decided to take a short break and chat with one of my co-worker (A) who were chilling out in the manager office. Then i was asking him how often does he work this week and he said he will be working 7 days straight. Then this manager started mocking me saying that how 'A' willing to work when they need them the most where as i bailed myself out from working during Christmas seasons (taking 2 weeks off) . For the record, i have not been taking my day off since last year this time around. Therefore taking some days off is not that bigger deal, isn't it? Anyway, i snapped and explaining to the manager seriously how i haven't take my days off throughout the whole year. The continuous mocking by my manager eventually push my patience to the limit where i got pissed. I confronted him and asking him to back off from what he do. The manger then get pissed as well because of what i said. We argued for awhile before he left with the rest of his mates. After about 15 minutes, i asked myself whether i had been over reacted or too sensitive about what just happened. After all, it all started from a typical conversation between friends. I guess working under stressful environment may yield unexpected actions. Damn..!

No comments: