Sunday, December 31, 2006

Farewell 2006, Hello 2007 !

Last post of the year! Another year has past, still i feel like i haven't achieve anything at all! What was i doing through out 2006? No major accomplishment or whatsoever but a lot of unfortunate events. I'm kind of hate this year to be honest, this year brought me nothing but bad fortune and shit! Hope the new year will change all this and bring more prosperous to me for i am desperate for some new thing happen to me!
Normally this time around people will start thinking of their new year resolution. Well, i haven't done this as long as I'm alive and i think i should probably start thinking things a bit. I'm hoping to be more dedicated and put more concentration in my studies. This has brought me down way too long and is time to put an end on it. I also like to boost up my self-confidence so that i don't have to worry about whether or not i did well on it. Jonis, this is the past Jonis writing to you. Stop worrying too much, it cost too much of your time. Use the time on something else dude! What else, oh yes..do more exercises. Ever since i came to UK i started become sort of to lazy to do some exercises or playing my favorite sport. Is time to get my lazy ass up and start heading to the sport center on regular basis.
Lastly, i will not ever give up updating my blog like i did last time. I will try my best to make it as interesting as possible so that there is something to look forward to at the end of each year. So that all, that's my 2007 new year resolution. It may sound easy on writing but i will try my best to make all this happen, best of luck Jo!

No comments: