Saturday, February 10, 2007

~Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow~

One of my favorite moment during winter is snowing, i mean lots of it! Somehow i just enjoy the view and the feeling of it. Of course when i say 'enjoy' i mean staying in my cozy room and watching it pour, not while your walking around and get yourself cold and wet. For the past 4 years, i think today is the longest ever it happen. It started at 7 pm last night and now i don't see any sign that it will stop. Hope this go forever!



View from the front of my house.


Outside the church house.

Just so you know, my house mate Bob is getting married today! I can't believe this is happening to him, i guess he truly found his better half. The wedding is taking place in one of the church about 10 minutes from my house. I was there doing some setup with him and i think this is going to be fantastic. Plus how often you going to get married while it still snowing? I guess never. Nevertheless, to Bob and Esther, congratulations on your wedding and hope you guys enjoy your new life as a married couple that you about to embark!

No comments: