Friday, March 09, 2007

Indonesia 'Garuda' Plane Crash

This footage captured moment where passengers evacuating from the airplane after it overshot the runway and crashed at Yogyakarta's airport. Watching the footage makes me feel quite intense especially when you see injured passenger started to screamed for help. It reminds me of the first episode of 'Lost' where the wreckage kind of resemblance this actual incident.
Indonesian airlines are really starting to go down the hill as there are more airplane crashes than road accidents in any other country in the world. This kind of worry me a bit as my dad is working in Sulawesi and travel by air is the most convenient and fastest way. I really wish the government takes more precaution steps to overcome this mishap. Is bad enough that the Indonesian suffer from natural disaster, not to mention this man-made casualty!


No comments: