Friday, March 30, 2007

My Deserted Blog

I feel like i have neglected my blog lately. I have not update it as frequent as i used to. Maybe because my life is a bit of a straight line, no ups and downs! I need something extraordinary happen to me, something huge that can motivate and encourage me to do something different for once.
After for about 4 months, the author of sixthseal.com have finally emerge from God knows where he have been. Apparently, he is no longer blogging at sixthseal.com but instead he created a new site (which i acquired from a friend) called Fire Element. The reason is that he is undergoing some therapy at a local rehab center and therefore he wish to start a new life by blogging again in a new environment. Is good to hear that he is still 'alive' because like many other blog readers from around the world, i have been follow up his blog for the past 2 years. I hope this new site will bring more joy and fun than the last one. To Huai Bin @ Fire Element, keep up the good work and don't let the spirit of blogging die!

No comments: