Monday, April 09, 2007

Apple Engineering

It's Easter Monday, the campus is closed until Tuesday and I'm not schedule to be working today (which i think i should 'cause is 1.5 pay!). Feel a bit bored, therefore i went update the songs in my iPod.
Little did i know, although you tend to delete some of the songs you don't feel like listening to through iTunes, those songs remain in your iPod and there is literally no way (not that i am aware of presently) that you can delete them. I just realized this when i was browsing the 'artist' column in the iPod and discover the old songs that i have deleted sometimes ago. I tried all the possible ways that comes up on my mind and it is still taking all the spaces.
So i looked through Google and check if there is any alternative way to sort this out. And then i came across this software called YamiPod which i read from a forum and it is pretty much recommended by most of iPod users out there. The functionality and the features is quite resemblance iTunes plus some extra functions that allow you to edit the stored files . I found it very useful and user friendly, most importantly i can delete all the songs that i don't intend to keep in my iPod. It is a highly recommended freeware and you should give it a try if you're facing the similar problem.

No comments: