Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tattoo Designs

I'm always been fascinating with body arts and having my own body inked is pretty much what i always wanted to do. I have tried to gather as much tattoo designs as possible in order for me to choose my desire design. I think this is a crucial decision as you don't want to regret for putting something bad on your body for the rest of your life.

Anyhow, i try to look for some books on Amazon and it appears there are some selections that caught my attention. Then i came across this '500 Tattoo Designs' by Henry Ferguson with its quite intriguing cover page and a grand total of 256 pages of tattoo designs. I have never buy any book that associate to tattoo before, so i said to myself 'what the hell, this might be good'.

Soon as i made the payment, i just realize that there is a column where people actually review or comment about this book. According to them ( well, 3 out 5), this book is not what they are anticipated. The cover of the book is a bit misleading, the designs exhibit inside the book is more like a children colouring book. I was shocked when i read this, realize that i just spent about £17 on a children colouring book.


Cover of the book.

Crappy designs.
The book arrived at my doorstep this morning and after flipping a few pages i am completely agree with the reviewers. The designs is not really what i hope for from this book and I have no comment other than 'pricey children colouring book'. Looks like my £17 going straight to the drain.

No comments: