Saturday, August 04, 2007

Life is tiring in the UK

I started to feel really exhausted over the past few weeks, both physically and mentally. There was a few times when i thinking of quitting my part time job 'cause the amount of work is getting heavier and heavier. And when you get exhausted over this you don't feel like working on anything at all. But at the same time i can't just simply quit my job, i need it to cover all my expenses here.

I always telling myself try to get a job somewhere else which is less tiring and something that i'm most likely going to enjoy. It's easier said than done i have to say! It's not really that difficult to get a job on part-time basis at the moment, especially during summer. It's the matter whether or not you are willing to throw yourself in a whole new working environment. I am a very adaptive guy, meaning i can adapt myself easily to a new environment without any difficulty. But somehow i'm still a bit sceptical about the way people work. I'm not quite sure how to put this into words, is just the indescribable feeling of insecurity and concern on how will people treat you.

No comments: