Thursday, September 13, 2007



It is exactly a week from now before i am heading back home for holiday after 2 years and 6 months, still i have no intention to pack things up yet. I do made a list of things that i wanted to do and take with me though 'cause i don't like leaving things behind and remember it minutes before boarding. Maybe because it's been a long time since i went back and knowing that i have to do this and that makes you kinda lazy.

Anyway, the list is still long for me to strike through and i should manage to finish up the shopping list by end of the week. So see how it goes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u surf what website to bought those japanese brand bag and clothes??let me know ehh..

J@Ni$ said...

You can get the sites at my other blog, hypeseeker.blogspot.com.