Saturday, November 03, 2007

Not In A Mood In Everything !

It's been 2 weeks since i got back from home, still i haven't got any intention to do anything yet except moving to my new place. Well the thing is the room that i am about to live in still unavailable until next week. So there isn't much i can do at the moment but planning and visualize what am i about or should do for the coming days. Manage to pack some of my stuff but what i really want to do is to get this over with. I am not a patience kinda guy, so whatever pops into my head i have to get it done straight away. Hence the period of waiting for this to happen is really killing me.

My supervisor has just acquired his professorship chair in my university, which is what he's looking forward to all this time. All the hard-working and endless publication of papers that he's been working on has finally pay off. I really hope that he can bring up our department into the next level so that me and all my colleagues manage to form a much better research group.

Well, that's pretty much what happened this couple of days. The weather is getting colder and windy now. Oh ya, Bonfire Night happen to take place this week until Monday. People has been lightning firecrackers since a few days ago, kinda feel like in the Second World War epic!

Sad ...

No comments: