Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year 2008

I haven't post much lately, especially in this month. Maybe because there isn't much to be said and reported lately. So much for holiday seasons! I hate this time of the year !!!

Anyway, i had Chinese hotpot at my friend's place last Christmas Day and most likely i'm heading there again this New Year Day. Since the amount of food that we got last time is incredibly abundant and we ( 5 including me) managed to eat only half of it, we decided to make it another round next week. Hopefully we should be able to finish it then!

I went to Leeds the day after Boxing Day with one of my close friend to scout for items that i am keen to buy. No luck for me as most of the items on my wishing list is still relatively not much cheaper than its usual price. However, i still have "After New Year Sales" to look forward to and who knows i might get lucky!

Happy New Year 2008 and hope this will be a more productive and prosperous year for all of you!

No comments: