Tuesday, January 08, 2008

They Did It Again !!

I just got a call from HSBC bank this afternoon claiming that my credit card apparently has been forged and need to be deactivated immediately. Credits has to be given to all the staffs at the fraud department who manage to discover such activity in a nick of time. Fortunately, there is no sign of excessive usage of my card yet like it did last time. *phew* There is nothing much i can do except waitting for my new card arrive in my post box. Once again, thank you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky this time. Hey I had an email about credit card fraud, it seems that only a huge amount charged to the card would trigger the banks. So they charge small amounts that will eventually lead to a huge bill. Sedikit-sedikit lama-lama jadi bukit mah. So becareful whenever you use your credit card ya, KB!
PS: I'm sure you know what KB stands for right?