Friday, January 18, 2008

Not Your Average Banana



Behold the world's "straightest" banana.
(Note: Declaration made purely from personal assumption, have not consult Guiness World Records for confirmation.)

All my life i would have thought banana only comes in curvy shape until my housemate bought some of the world's favorite yellow fruit from Tesco recently. I didn't realize it until i ripped open the package and get my hands on it. Running towards to him excitingly like a child who just got a present from the Christmas tree, i asked him if this is some kind of a record. He agreed and admitted that was the first ever banana he came across in such shape. Without a doubt, i took my mobile and had a few snaps of this "historical" item.





One thing led to another, i started to take more and more pictures of this astonishing shaped fruit and this is what it was looked like compare to a normal shaped banana. I even gave it a good grip on my hands and honestly it felt a bit weird as though i am holding someone's d*** despite how much i wish part of my body would resemble it.



And what have i learned from all this? Absolutely nothing, apart from the joy of taking silly yet funny pictures which i'm sure that others might do it too!

1 comment:

Daknight said...

woo hoo!!!

It's really straight and erm...BIG
:p