Sunday, January 07, 2007

My First Nike Air Max 1

Went for window shopping in Leeds with my mate this afternoon and i manage to get my hand on a new pair of Nike Air Max 1 Re Grind Pack. This is my first pair of Nike in 5 years which sounds kinda long to me, the last pair i got was Nike Shox when it was first released. It was the unique colour combination of this shoe that really caught my eye, orange-grey leather upper then finished with light purple base. I just realized that purple-grey is an excellent colour combination. The best part of this is that i only paid £45 instead of £70, which i think is a great deal considering most Air Max 1 prices start from £70. God i just love this time around of the year!



Side view of my new Air Max 1 Re Grind Pack.



Front and back.

No comments: