Saturday, January 20, 2007

Windy days !

It has been extremely windy this couple of days, strong gales have been reported all over the UK. There even an incident where a truck was actually flipped over due to it and cause some casualties. Apart from heading to work, i stay at home all the time. I just can't imagine myself struggling over this ridiculous weather outside!
Anyway, it has been quite a busy week. First of all, my landlord finally made up his mind on installing the new doors plus double glazing windows after almost 3 months! The installation were taking place last Tuesday and it took just 2 days to finish the whole thing. Didn't sleep well during this time 'cause the room is completely messed up. Then me and my mates took like another few hours to tidy up the whole house. This time is much better than the last when we got our house installed the new heating system. After staying here for 5 years, i literally realize what is it like to live in a house that suppose to be during winter! I mean before this we were like living in a fridge where cool wind all over the house with crappy old heating system that not even capable to heat up our room. Well, those days are over and i started to enjoy my stay here more!
Got some new stuff dropped at my front door this week. First is my Nike Air Rift in black leather and orange fabric. Like the shoe very much and i can't imagine how comfortable it is.


Nike Air Rift in black leather and orange fabric.

My Head Porter wallets all the way from Japan are here too. Credits have to be given to the shop owner for processing my order lightning fast, hope to shop from them again! I got a HP Tanker in olive green (initially not my plan) and a HP x Carhartt wallet in black. Knowing that HP merchandises are well-known in the world, i didn't aware how fast all these items sold out. I have to going through a few sites in the UK as well as in Japan to get this babies. The size are kinda bigger than i thought but love them overall!


HP in olive green and collab with Carhartt.

Lastly and this just in this morning, my new pair of Levi's Vintage 1947 501 Road Rash. I was a bit disappointed with it as i wouldn't expected it would be this slim. On the up side, the color and washed are awesome! I'm still not sure whether i should return this back to the shop or keep it. See how it goes.




Levi's Vintage 1947 501 Road Rash.

P/S: You probably think that i am a big spender and spend all money on these stuffs. FYI, i'm just happen to make some extra money on eBay (thank you and long live to eBay!) and i'm just getting something to cheer myself up after going through some shitty work. Besides, this happen only once a year so no big deal!

No comments: