Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Farewell Lee !!

Lee (Monkey) leaving back to Malaysia this morning. I didn't sleep well since 6 o'clock 'caused that was the time he woke up and did his final packing and make all this squeaky noises from his room. But as i was try to get back to sleep again, my mind keep wondering if he pack all the things or did he miss something. There is a bit of sadness in me knowing that he is leaving back home but on the other hand i feel happy for him as i know how much he wanted to go back home after all the shitty things that happened to him a year ago. We came to UK together about 4 1/2 half years ago and staying in the same house for that amount of time make me understand him more. No doubts there were ups and downs during this period of time but hey, he is a great lad after all! I am really looking forward to meet him on my next trip back to home (most likely on July) and hope he achieve what he has been aiming for back in Malaysia. Till then Monkey, farewell and all the best !

No comments: