Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Fraud ! Fraud ! Fraud !

One thing I like about living in UK is internet shopping. It's convenient, easy and also reliable. But not for long. About 2 months ago, my credit card has been utilized to make some purchases over the internet by some dickless piece of shit. I made immediate calls to my bank hotline regarding to this issue and thank God within a week they manage to sort it out as they consider this as fraud without any further investigations. From that time on, I started to put extra cautions whenever I shop over the internet.
Things going well since then ... until a minute ago when i was trying to make a payment through Paypal on an item i bought a few hours ago. I just realized that some cocksuckers withdrew credit from my Paypal account and as a results my account has a total of £900++ NEGATIVE balance. I got the shocked of my life knowing that this happen to me again! Apart from reporting this to Paypal, there isn't much i can do at the moment and I really hope they can sort this out a.s.a.p. And to all the motherfuckers who did this, get ready to get burn in hell !!!

No comments: