Sunday, July 15, 2007

Living Room = Warehouse

It's been raining to whole day and most of my outdoor activities for today are pretty much suspended. Watched a few episodes of Chinese drama still won't ease the boredom, so i was thinking of cleaning up my living room.
Every time when i step into my living room i kept telling myself to tidy it up a bit as things started to pile up. It is so messed up that people would have thought we just move in where in fact we been staying there for the past 5 years! You can almost find various types of junks here, from a completely flatted-tire bicycle to boxes filled with old notes and stuff. I even threw away my shoe box where our tiny little critters live. I called it the warehouse mainly because most of my house mates place their unnecessary items there so that they can have a more spacious room. I was tempted to throw all these shit away a few times before, but since most of the stuff doesn't belong to me i just kept it as it is.


My living room a.k.a. the warehouse.

Anyway, my will of tidy up the living room started to deteriorate soon as i see the condition. I'm not even sure where to start! Therefore, i decided to forfeit my plan for today and hopefully i can clean it up not very long from now.


Who would have expect to see a bed base right next to the front door?

No comments: