Wednesday, July 25, 2007

No Connection On My Broadband !!!

The last few days has been really really frustrating as my internet come and go, well it went off most of the time. Now only i realize how much internet has been part of my daily life. I know this may sound silly and ridiculous but i got really upset and angry whenever the connection is interrupted. I also become less cheerful as though i missed some of my daily routine. It seems to me that internet has also change my feeling and mood indirectly. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad but i don't think i can survive without using the internet for a very long time.

Wanted to write something about what i encountered for the past week but due to unable to connect to the internet recently, i don't feel like writing them down now. Maybe next time!

No comments: